The Centre benefits from the excellent clinical expertise and experience of highly qualified consultants and boasts of the latest equipment including Endoscopes, Microscope and LASER to precisely deal with and treat disorders affecting the ear, nose, throat, head and neck.
Our services include:
- The centre offers services which cater for all age groups, ranging from infants to adult.
- Our facilities include a dedicated Out Patient Bay with advanced diagnostic testing and latest medical equipment, a fully equipped in-patient ward as well as state-of-the- art and well-equipped operation suites.
- We offer Hearing Screening for all age groups as well as Speech and language therapy rehabilitation services for patients with communication, voice, literacy and swallowing difficulties.
- The Centre offers Cochlear Implant for completely deaf patients who don’t benefit even with the most powerful hearing aids.
Audiology & Speech Therapy
- Pure Tone Audiometry
- Impedance Audiometry
- Otoacoustic Emission
- Speech Therapy
Out patient ENT services:
- Microscope Examination of the Ear
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Fibreoptic Laryngoscopy
ENT, Head & Neck Surgery
- Middle Ear Reconstructive Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- FESS – Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Micro-Laryngeal Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Craniofacial & Skull Base Surgery
- Cancer Surgery of ENT, Head & Neck