Dr. Teeluck Kumar GUNESS
VISITING CONSULTANT CARDIOTHORACIC SURGERY
- DES Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery (Marseille)
- Diploma in Specialised studies in Cardiovascular & Thoracic surgery
- CES in “Anatomie Generale et Organogenese”
- CES in Radionatomy
- MSc in Anatomy
- DU in “ecocardiographie & Doppler” (Cardiac Surgery)
- Post Graduate / Aotic Surgery (New York)
- He has worked as a Cardiac Surgeon in France;
- From 1986 to 1993, he came to Mauritius to set up a Cardiac Centre;
- He is currently the Director of the Cardiac Service at the Cardiac Centre.
- 28 July 2005: He was conferred Honorary Professor by the Senate of the University of Mauritius.
- He has helped to set up a Cardiac Surgery in Mozambique and Madagascar.
- He has been the chairman of several international conferences.
- He is the member of : French College of Thoracic; Cardiovascular Surgery; World Heart Federation.